BUSHMAN No-Frills trailers
See below some of the no-frills trailers we have built and supplied
- OR -
THE NO FRILLS TRAILER
The no frills trailer is our entry-level catering solution. It’s an oven on a trailer. But what an oven, and what a trailer! All our ovens are able to cook delicious thin-based pizza in 45 seconds. A two-man team can churn out 70 pizzas an hour using the medium oven. That’s a lot of customers served quickly with very little overhead.
Long experience has taught us that farmers’ trailers are the best. They may not look pretty but they don’t rust and given the vagaries of British weather, this is crucial. And who wants to take half an hour to polish the mud off a pretty, shiny trailer every time they set up?
So assuming that you have a minimum of £15k available to set up your business, take a look at the different oven and stand-out trailer options we offer. And sign up for our discovery seminar so we can make sure that this is the right option for you.
We have done rotating top ovens we have done rear facing ovens and square-set but after 15 yrs we realised that many of our clients want to upgrade their businesses and if the oven is only good for a trailer then they will need to buy a new one. In order to protect you and future-proof your business we now mount a classic commercial teardrop mounted oven onto the trailer this Men’s that at any point in the future you can use the oven either in a bricks-and-mortar business or in a van conversion. After all of the ovens can produce 100s of thousands of pizzas with many years of life why restrict their future use to only a trailer
Another great reason to buy Bushman.
Looking after you and your future.
Square set trailer
- This is our standard oven available in insulated and uninsulated versions.
- The oven is fixed to the no frills trailer so you’ll have to park it the right way round each time you set up.
- Each oven built into a fully galvanised famer’s trailer which isnot going to rust or fall to pieces. It’s industrial looking but it can go anywhere and it won’t look out of place. Fields, farmers markets, street events, you name it.
- It’s built low enough to be locked away overnight in a standard garage but high enough so that you don’t break your back cooking pizza.
- Just because it’s our entry level set up don’t assume it’s inferior in any way. It’s got everything you need to make a hugely successful business.
The only fully BSI-certified wood/gas combi oven
approved for domestic, mobile, and commercial use in the UK
Need some advice?
Get your free guide to the 7 steps required to set up a successful mobile pizza business.
Standard Insulated Oven
2. What’s more, because it’s insulated the oven temperature is more uniform so you get a much more even cooking experience.
1. Upgrade to our onion shaped oven. There’s no difference in the cooking ability but the shape is beautiful and makes an impressive statement at any event.
2. It does make for a higher oven so getting into a standard garage can be tricky. If access is a must then take a look at the no frills low onion profile oven.
1. The low onion profile oven was designed for people who want to be able to get the oven into the garage but still benefit from the wow factor of the onion shape.
2. Upgrade to the rotating oven with low onion profile and because the chimney exits vertically from the centre of the oven, you’ll only ever need to cut one hole in the middle of your gazebo as the oven rotate arounds that fixed point.
What our customers say
My experience with Jay and Dingley Dell was really amazing. From my first meeting with him, I realise that I have next to me not a salesman who wants to sell his product but a person who gave me all the information and advice to run a business and the steps to grow and to…
After eight years of using Jay’s Medium 80cm Bushman oven in my Citroen H van, I thought it might be time to share a review on how this oven has served me..didn’t want to be too hasty.. Since day one it’s been an eye-catcher with people always complimenting how good it looks and constantly asking…
Last year I purchased from Jay at Dingley Dell a Mobile Pizza Oven. Jay fitted this to a trailer for me and was very happy to produce a product to my specifications, an oven that was clearly visible and not one clad and covered in a catering unit, this has proved a good draw, and…
Our journey with Jay began in early 2018. We came across Bushman ovens after weeks of researching pizza ovens and contacted Jay, shortly after we arranged a consultation, we debated whether or not it was worth driving the 3 hours to Worcester… it most certainly was! We arrived with our notes and full of ideas…
The story of our pizza business started about 15 years ago when my wife Liz, and I decided that there must be more to life than the daily grind of 9 to 5 (being a teacher, it was never that straightforward anyway). We started catering at friends’ weddings and other events, set up a supper…
I first came across Jay when I was researching to purchase a woodfire oven for a new food truck business I was looking to launch. As a complete novice in this area, I was both surprised and delighted when he invited me up to his workshop for a consultation meeting. What I learned in the…
We’ve been active for about 6 months now and Chow Pizza has enabled us to live & work on our own terms ever since it started back in September. Something we required from this whole idea. We asked Jay to help us jump-start our new pizza business but we wanted to try and keep things…