Extra Large Commercial Oven Specifications
Our largest oven is designed for busy restaurants and takeaways with a constant high footfall or regular spikes in demand.
With a 145cm circle of floorspace, it runs economically when trade is steady, with enough capacity to scale up as you hit the peak.
So you can offer the authentic taste of wood fired pizza, with a level of efficiency that borders on mass production.
Made from our highest grade of refractory, with 3 levels of enhanced reinforcing, this oven is suitable for any commercial kitchen.
The Large Commercial Wood Burning Oven package includes:
- 4 replaceable handmade high density cooking tiles that fill the oven floor. Each tile is 25mm thick to boost the oven’s thermal mass.
- The oven dome – handmade in one single piece and reinforced for ultimate strength.
- A stainless steel wedge door and rain cap, making the oven suitable for pub gardens, beaches and other outdoor use.
|Internal size||145 cm circle|
|Door size||55 x 31(H) cm|
|Height of Oven Interior||41 cm|
|External Height: oven floor to top of dome||55 – 110 cm|
|Height from oven floor to flue exit||70 – 110 cm|
|Allowance around edge of oven||10 cm|
Numbers vary according to style, insulation and customer requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
|Oven floor||110 kg|
|Oven dome – uninsulated||170 kg|
|Whole weight when insulated||650 kg|
Bushman’s commercial ovens comply with the current UK legislation for class one indoor solid fuel appliances.
The floor of this oven is cast in one piece except for the replaceable tiles, making it quick and easy to set up.
The dome of the oven is hand made in one piece so no special skills are needed.
It can be set up in 3 easy steps:
- Build the oven base, or order one of our quick assemble stands.
- Put the floor of the oven on the base and fit the loose cooking floor tiles.
- Put the oven dome on the base.
It’s that easy – then you can light your curing fires, and start cooking the next day.
IMPORTANT: when installing an oven indoors
Under current UK Building Regulations for Class One Fires & Flues, the flue pipes must be installed by a qualified engineer.
Delivery to most England destinations 9am-5pm on a Friday is now included in the list price. A surcharge will apply for deliveries to Scotland and offshore destinations.
Download the Technical Drawings:
For standard insulated and onion shaped ovens please phone for template.
Got a question? Call Bushman on 01905 621 636