Extra-Large Commercial Oven Specifications
Please call 01905 621636 for more info on the pricing structure our extra-large Bushman woodfired ovens.
The oven shown is an extra-large standard insulated oven on a 100MM stainless steel cap.
Our Extra-Large Commercial Wood Burning Oven is ideal for restaurants and fast food outlets wanting to have the authentic taste of wood fired pizza
This oven has double the internal floor space of the medium oven a whopping 1 square meter of cooking space. While the dimensions of this oven are almost identical with the domestic large oven the commercial oven is made from a much higher grade of refractory which has enhanced reinforcing at 3 levels to ensure that the oven can withstand the abuse typical of a hard working commercial kitchen.
This oven has been installed both indoors in busy commercial take away outlets and outdoors in pub gardens and beach cafes. Please have a look at our testimonials.
Our commercial range of ovens has been tested and complies with the current UK legislation for a class one indoor solid fuel appliances.
When installing an oven indoors it will be necessary to meet current UK building regulations for class one fires and flues and the flue pipes will need to be installed by a qualified engineer.
The Extra-Large Commercial Wood Burning Oven package includes:
- The Oven floor including 4 replaceable hand made high density oven floor cooking tiles.
- The Commercial Oven Dome hand made in one piece and reinforced for ultimate strength.
- A stainless steel wedge door and Rain Cap.
Delivery to most England destinations 9am-5pm on a Friday is now included in the list price, a surcharge will apply to deliveries to Scotland, and offshore destinations.
The Dimensions of the outside of the uninsulated dome are approximately:
Door entry and landing pad Dimensions for all of our Domestic ovens are the same:
|Door Height||Width||Flue Outlet|
Internal cooking space is 115cm in diameter
Within that circle are 4 x 1″ 25mm thick Heavy duty refractory tiles. Once heated these tiles keep the oven warm for hrs enabling you to cook all types of Mediterranean dishes, and slow roasts .
The Floor of our oven is cast in one piece except for the replaceable tiles, making it quick and easy to set up. The dome of the oven is hand made in one piece so no special skills are needed to set the oven up.
3 Easy steps:
- Build the Base, or order one of our quick assemble stands to make this even easier.
- Put the floor of the oven on the base and fit the loose cooking floor tiles.
- Put the Oven dome on the base.
That is all that you need to do, then light your curing fires and within a day you can start cooking!
- The floor of the extra large oven weighs approx 110 kg.
- The uninsulated oven dome weighs approx 170 kg.
- A fully insulated oven usually weighs about 650 kg.
- Oven height can very depending on customer requirements etc.
Download the Technical Drawings of Uninsulated Domes:
For standard insulated and onion shaped ovens please phone for template.